If you don't want your SWF files to be stolen by other people and then post on some sites else, claiming to be their very own, you need to encrypt your SWF document before submitting on-line. We'll introduce the SWF obfuscator to help you protect your SWF files.
The reasons why we obfuscate SWF files not encrypt them with a pass word are generally:
1. We nonetheless need to publish the outcome SWF files on internet, which is unattainable for pass word encrypted SWF files.
2. Once the password protection is cracked, your SWF files is going to be totally open to the hacker.
3. Obfuscate renames variables, features and so on. in a definite method and therefore make the subsequent compilation extremely hard.
Of course the obfuscation safeguarded SWF files are not 100% percent safe, but the harder a thing would be to steal, the less chance there may be of it becoming stolen. Leawo SWF Encrypt is really a expert SWF obfuscator to assist you very easily obfuscate ActionScript Code to make the source code unreadable even to SWF Decompilers. If you're running on Mac OS X operating system, choose Leawo SWF Encrypt for Mac edition.
Step 1: There are two different ways to import SWF files to the software. Load irrelevant SWF files for common files and load relevant SWF files to ensure successful invocation of SWF files after encryption.
Once you added SWF files, there will be the mark present if the SWF document is protected or not. Only "Unprotected" SWF files could be encrypted with Leawo SWF Encrypt.
Step 2: Choose the SWF encryption settings for each sing SWF document or apply the same setting to all the imported SWF files. For each SWF encryption way, there is a diagram with explanation aside.
Step 3: Set outcome directory in Output volume to save protect SWF flash files. Click on the correct bottom Encrypt button to start to encrypt SWF flash files upon the encryption ways you choose.
1. Protected SWF files could not be encrypted again using this SWF Encrypt software.
2. The encrypted SWF files could be played as usual with Adobe Flash Player.
3. Because the Flash SWF encryption is nonreversible, so do make sure to back up the first SWF files.